Park Sydney, Ashmore Precinct, Erskineville 2043
Last chance to have it all in Inner Sydney. Make it yours.
As the most appealing new development in the city,
Park Sydney lets you experience the benefits of integrated living with shops, dining and parks all in one place.
Everything you need is here – Make it yours.
– New masterplanned living, retail and lifestyle hub
– 3km from CBD, two train stations to Central
– 7,450sqm of new landscaped public parkland
– 400m of walkway and cycleway
– Over 10,000sqm retail offerings
– Café and dining strip overlooking the park
– Full onsite supermarket
– Live upstairs, shop downstairs
– BBQ facilities
– Onsite childcare centres
– Close to a range of major universities
The 6.9-hectare Park Sydney precinct will feature over 7,400sqm parks with play areas, BBQ facilities, amphitheatres, walkways and cycleways into the city. Park Sydney boasts an unbeatable location nestled just 4km from the CBD centre and is just two train stops from Central Station.
Live upstairs and shop downstairs, with curated retail and dining experiences, public parkland, a full supermarket and commercial childcare centres available to all residents.
Don’t miss the last chance to own a piece of the most significant new precinct in Inner-Sydney.
New Commercial-Residential Complex Development
Inner-city suburb of Sydney
Walking Distance to three Train Stations
Public Transports with development area
· 5min walk to Erskineville Train Station
· 10min walk to St Peters Train Station
· 5min walk to St Mary’s School and Erskineville Public School
· Children’s play area
· BBQ area
· Market space
· Retail & Commercial space
· New childcare centre
· New supermarket
· New local shops & cafes
Please Contact Us at 02 82830265 for More Information
Or Send us an enquiry to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashmore precinct is one of the City of Sydney’s biggest urban development projects. Located in Erskineville and on the border of Alexandria, the 17-hectare site will be a new residential neighbourhood with local shops, cafes and a supermarket. The site is bounded by Ashmore Street, Mitchell Road, Coulson Street and the Bankstown railway line.
Ashmore will eventually be home to approximately 6,000 residents, as development is staged over the next 10 years. The redevelopment will create new streets, some with separated bicycle lanes, a large central park and systems to manage stormwater.