Accountant & Administration Assistant
RMA Investments Group is a comprehensive real estate company which specialized in land transactions, investment calculation, investment consultation, project marketing and property management. Differ from other agency companies, RMA participates in each step of project development and marketing, which enables us to acquire rich experience and resource. Meanwhile, with the principle of high-quality only, RMA emphasizes the brand awareness and gains great reputation from developers as well as our valuable clients.
We are ideally looking for an expert accountant with at least 2 years experience in real estate industry. To be successful in this role you must be someone who is a team player, positive, honest and reliable as well as someone who is strong career minded with a passion and real drive for success.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Highly competitive base salary
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• 2 years+ experience in real estate industry
• Knowledge working with business systems such as Propertytree, Simpro, Xero and MYOB.
• Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
• Business acumen and interest
• Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Teamworking ability
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in IT
• Analytical ability
• A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
• High level of numeracy
• Mandarin speaking preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a resume or call on 02 8283 0265 for a confidential conversation.
RMA Investments Group
+02 8283 0265
Level 6, North Tower, Chatswood Central, 1-5 Railway Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE!